CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, June 27, 2008

Splish, Splash!

So, we would like to think that Hannah loves the splash park, but in reality, she only really LOVED it the very first time she ever went. Now she is so blasé about it; she's only entertained for about 10 minutes. After that, we have to kind of drag her back into the water. Which would explain why Tim and I always end up pretty wet at the end. Anyway, I think we should just give her a bath, because she likes that better anyway and it's less hazardous. "Hazardous?," you ask? Ah yes, hazardous indeed. Some precocious little 4 year old blasted me with one of the sideways water hydrants (its like a gigantic super-soaker). Needless to say, I was super-soaked. She and Tim about died laughing. The little rascal.



It was fun at first......but then she needed mommy...
...and daddy...

...and then no one would suffice... (Have you noticed that she doesn't look particularily happy in any of these pictures?)This face just screams, "Please take me home."
This face says, "Please take me home NOW!" (This is kind of a funny picture. She was standing against my very wet legs whining. It was such a magical moment; it had to be captured and shared for all to enjoy). :)
I hope we can go to the splash park everyday!

0 comments: