CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, June 13, 2008

Night at the Museum

Tonight we had fun going to the Museum of Natural History in downtown Mesa. It was open late tonight - exciting. :) It was Hannah's first time. Fun!
Stanton and Hannah with a big scary dinosaur.
This is a real fossil. (It said "please touch" - don't worry!) Have you ever seen a femur that large?
Tim and Hannah in jail. Of course, they are much too cute for that sort of thing.
Tim's dream come true - he's in a western. (He wants to be a cowboy. Secretly.) Watch out for the ferocious and feathered dinsosaurs!

2 comments:

Shellee said...

I love how Hannah is looking at Tim in the western, she adores him... I haven't been to that museum in a long time, I may have to take the kids!

Kimmie said...

I made up a joke for you in honor of our museum trip...
Q: What do you call it if a T-Rex gets a cut?
A: A dinoSORE