CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, June 28, 2008

Hannah + Make-up = Love

Everyday, Hannah gets into my makeup. Everyday. I've given up trying to stop her, so I have just moved the stuff that she can open easily, like lipstick and powder, out of her reach. I guess I missed the powder though, because look what happened! It is kind of hard to see, but her white shirt is covered in beige facial powder. Nice.
Don't worry, she's rubbing it in with the make-up brush.

She loves make-up. She is seriously obsessed. Although, I have begun in just the past week to use it to my advantage. Now, I let her dig around in my make-up drawer while I do her hair. It works great, because she holds her little noggin nice and still, when used to throw a big fit.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...

Sorry, I spelled something wrong on the other. Anyway, Hannah got into my powder when she was over at our house. Good thing I gave her mascara instead!

Myra said...

ellie has just discovered make-up too. she uses my lipstick as a foundation...4x this month! now i put some blush on her as i get ready. she loves being "pretty."