CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, June 16, 2008

A Girl Needs Her Dad

Happy Father's Day! Oh, yeah, that was about two months ago. But who cares? Can't we celebrate the people we love whenever we want? I think so. (Or, the reason could be that I possibly never got around to posting the pictures I took on Father's Day...) No matter.

Happy Father's Day 2008!
Father's Day 2007! (Not much has changed - they are still best friends.)

Fathers and daughters have a special relationship. It is so interesting that Hannah comes to Tim and I for different things (mommy for hugs, daddy for horsie rides), and at different times (mommy when she's tired or hurt, daddy when she's ready to party). But this I know: A girl needs her dad. Dads are special, especially Hannah's dad. She is lucky to have someone like my prince. Tim, you rock our castle!

1 comments:

Steve and Steph said...

So cute!!! You are such a fantastic blogger! What cute pictures!