CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, December 19, 2008

Hiding!

We were doing some last minute Christmas shopping and JCPenney, when all of the sudden I hear a little voice say, "Hiding!" This is what I saw...


I found you!


Who knew there were so many fun places to hide at JCPenney?
Hannah has liked playing hiding games for a long time. Once, when she was about 10 months old (right after she learned to crawl), she gave me quite the scare. She crawled over to a big pile of laundry and pulled a blanket over her (we had been playing peek-a-boo earlier with the same blanket), and just waited. I noticed pretty quickly that I didn't have my little munchkin following me everywhere I went, but I really couldn't find her. I kept calling for her, and I was looking in all of the rooms of our little house, and I couldn't find her. I was nearly frantic by the time I started looking through the laundry pile for my lost baby. When I pulled the blanket off her head, she said, "Boo!" Sometimes it is hard to keep track of a hiding girl!




0 comments: