CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, November 15, 2008

Go Devils!


I have come to the conclusion that it is much easier to be school spirited when one is not actually in school; hence, the great draw of alumni organizations. Seriously, when you're in school who has time for extracurricular activities, you are too stressed! Well, not anymore my friends. I have joined the ranks of permanent alumni (translation: I will never go back to school), and therefore thoroughly enjoyed the ASU vs. Washington homecoming football game.
Some friends of Tim's had tickets that they couldn't use, so we jumped at the chance. It turned out to be, drumroll please, a total shut-out (a football term I just learned), with ASU winning 31-0. Of course, I did feel bad for Washington; towards the end secretly wanted them to get a touchdown so they wouldn't be so dejected. Alas, the were no match for the Devils!
One very spiffy thing was that every time we scored they set off fireworks. We also indulged in over-priced pretzels and drinks, but it was totally worth it. We had a fantastic time (forgot to take the camera though).

1 comments:

Allison said...

Hey Melissa! I can't believe I found your blog! Your little girl is adorable! Looks like you guys are having fun! Tell Tim we said Hi! Peace out sista!!