CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, October 27, 2008

Last Day in San Diego

Alas, alas, all things come to an end. Tim and Hannah spent their last day in San Diego trying to make an amusement park out of a mall. By this, I mean that Hannah rode every single one of those little rides.

This meant another ride on the carousel...

...and the birdy...
...and, of course, she had to ride Thomas...

...and the school bus. In sum, it probably cost us about the same as a day at Sea World! Just kidding, but those things really do lap up quarters like a thirsty dog. :) But who cares? Not with a face like that!

Just before leaving town, we made a quick stop at the beach so that I could see the ocean. Hannah and I got a little carried away and ended up getting pretty wet and sandy. It was worth it. :)




0 comments: