CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Hundreds of Peaches, Peaches for Me!

Hannah and I got to spend some time at my parents' house, because Tim was out-of-town for work. My mom thought it would be super-fun to...drum roll please...can peaches! Hannah was such a good helper! (And by that I mean that she mostly squished them into mush, and then rubbed the sticky goo all over her body).


This video doesn't show it, but for a while she was picking up a peach slice, taking one bite out of it, and then putting it in the jar. She did it about ten times in a row; it was hilarious. My mom said that we had to take that jar of peaches home...since most the peaches in it had exactly one bite missing.

5 comments:

Shellee said...

That is so cute. Hannah is so funny, that really makes me laugh about the one bite and then into the jar. I love that age!

Emily Lauren said...

Melissa! Hi! It's Emily! I'm so happy you started a blog. Jessica told me about it and I was so excited.
Hannah is so cute and is getting so big! We'll have to have a playdate soon, I think she and Beck would have fun playing together. :)
That's so great that you've been running- and a 5K??? That's awesome!
How is life without school? How is your internship going?
Our blog is macandem.blogspot.com, though I don't update as much as I'd like. . .

Kimmie said...

Thumbs up for peaches, and thumbs up for Hannah cause she is so dang adorable!
P.S. Thumbs up for you too Mrs. 5K! I continue to be impressed!

***LIZ*** said...

Yum! That Hannah girl is just the cutest little girl ever, even covered in sticky mess.

Anonymous said...

hey johnsons. this is the scows. we should get together soon. it was nice seeing you guys at bass pro. look us up. our blog is teamscow.blogspot.com