Happy Independence Day America!
To celebrate, we decorated Hannah's bike so we could walk/ride in the annual little neighborhood parade around Tim's parents' neighborhood.Notice the pipe cleaners with pom-poms on the helmet. A nice touch if I do say so myself. :)
Showing off her flag tattoos and star bubble necklace - must-haves for the parade.
We cooled off afterward with red, white and blue Popsicles and watermelon.
Sunday, July 4, 2010
Happy Fourth!
Posted by The Johnsons at 4:21 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
You guys really decked out her bike! How fun!
Kinda late in the year, but I can roll with it. After all, everything is so cute AND you are updating your blog again. :)
I saw Hannah's picture on Kimmie's blog and I could not believe how old she looks! She is a beautiful girl! We miss you guys!
Post a Comment