CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, June 27, 2010

Together Again!

My brothers are just under two years apart in age. So, what that means is that they just missed each other in terms of one getting home from his mission and the other one leaving. And when I saw "just missed," I mean, missed each other by about 4 weeks. Our whole family has not been together for four years.

Until now!


All my siblings - Jared-21, Craig-23, Laura-27, Mary-17, Me-25. I love you!

3 comments:

***LIZ*** said...

Oh my goodness, I thought your Mom was one of your sisters. And please tell me you all had to have braces for your perfect teeth, if not I am so jealous of your fabulous genetics!

Kimmie said...

Hooray that your brother is home, but HOORAY that you updated your blog!!!! Just think, Jared had only been on his mission for a year or so, the last time you posted something (:
Very cute family pictures!

Steve and Steph said...

Look at Hannah! I can't believe how grow up and darling she is!! You guys looks like you're doing well! We miss you!