CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, April 12, 2009

Happy Easter

A few words, that are so much better than my own, to express the true message of Easter.



Another excerpt from this talk, an admonition to all of us. "My other plea at Easter time is that these scenes of Christ’s lonely sacrifice, laced with moments of denial and abandonment and, at least once, outright betrayal, must never be reenacted by us. He has walked alone once. Now, may I ask that never again will He have to confront sin without our aid and assistance, that never again will He find only unresponsive onlookers when He sees you and me along His Via Dolorosa in our present day" (Jeffrey R. Holland, emphasis added).

1 comments:

Chelsea and Randall said...

Hey Melissa! Just came across your blog and I can't believe how big your lil girl is getting. Not to mention it's fun to find someone who loves making cakes as much as I do. Hope you're doin well. Visit our blog sometime! followingthefaivas.blogspot.com

-Chelsea