CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, March 28, 2009

Pre-Party Preparations

Since Hannah's birthday fell on a Tuesday (a day in which both Tim and I work all day long), we held off celebrating until Saturday. I wanted to make some hamburger cupcakes and a hamburger cake for her party because that was kind of the theme we were going for. (For those of you who know us well, you know that Hannah is also known as the Hamburglar). Hence, the theme. I must say I was quite pleased with the results.




Tim decided he needed to take a picture of every stage of the cake assembly...not really sure why, but I guess, hey, why not?

6 comments:

Amy said...

Holy Cow...you are amazingly talented with this cake decorating stuff!!

Missy said...

I am amazed at your skills! Holy hamburger cake!

Michael & Lorielle Harris Family said...

Wow! That is the most amazing hamburger cake I have ever seen! Great Job!

Steve and Steph said...

You are amazing! When Steve brought that cupcake home, I was like holy crap! There are so many details on those cute cupcakes. I am impressed and hope that after I take that cake class I can be as good as you.

Corinne said...

You are amazing! I LOVE the hamburger theme and especially that you made that awesome cake. You are officially my hero. How would you feel about giving a mini cake decorating class for an enrichment night sometime? Nothing major, but it would be so fun. Give it some thought.

Kimmie said...

Melissa, I am still marveling at how AWESOME that cake was! You're the best, in fact, You take the CAKE!