I did it. I don't know how I did but I did it. (No, not the marathon, the half-marathon).
I have decided, after much thought, that I believe that the reason that some people do not go after big goals is not because they cannot accomplish them, but they believe they cannot. Most of us, unbeknownest to even ourselves, have the capacity to achieve the things we dream about. Thirteen-point-one miles is a long distance, but with a little training, the body can do what the mind tells it it can. Once you get past the mental block, miraculously, you CAN!This was before the race - it was cold and dark!
I did it. You can too. Go for your dreams.
3 comments:
You never cease to amaze me with all the marathons you do! Seriously awesome. You are very inspiring:)
Hooray Melissa!!!!
OK it's official.
YOU
ARE
AWESOME!
Post a Comment