Wow! I can't believe that I have a real job and I am actually getting paid! It is amazing. After being in school continuously for so many years (and just working part-time here and there), it is incredibly gratifying, and almost surprising, to receive compensation. I can't even say how exciting it is!
Now, of course, I have to start paying back my student loans...but I won't let such thoughts ruin the joy of this moment!
Wednesday, September 24, 2008
My First Paycheck!
Posted by The Johnsons at 7:52 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Congrats on your new job and paycheck! I can't believe we are the same age and you have a masters degree already. You are AWESOME!
Congratulations! You deserve it! You worked so hard in school and were the best mom ever on top of it all! If I ever had a stroke, I would pick you as my speech therapist! Hands down!
Melissa! What are you doing now? Where did you end up getting a job? What population/setting are you working with/in? Are you working part/full time to get your CFY? Sorry the 20 questions, I just haven't talked to you in so long.
Congrats on the paycheck- finally getting paid for therapy, Hurray! And Hannah is absolutely adorable! I love the picture of her in the suitcase. Classic :)
Congrats on your job. I'm sure it feels great to be done with school. You were always so good at it though and it seemed to come so easy. It's different once your done and don't have the constant homework! You and Tim have such a cute family. I miss you guys. We'll have to get together sometime.
Post a Comment