Everyone knows that I will readily admit I am picture-taking challenged. However, I am trying to turn over a new leaf. But looking back on the past year, I am really sad I don't have more pictures of Hannah doing all of the amazing things she has learned how to do. :( So, if you have pictures of our family, particularly any of Hannah, could you send them my way? Hopefully my new blog will motivate me to be a little more picture-oriented. (Although I don't think it will make Hannah hold still, alas, it is likely it will continue to be a struggle!)
Tuesday, May 6, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
Hi Johnsons!!! I like your family picture! It's very cute! I am going to look right now for some pictures of you guys and sweet little Hannah. By the way, I am so PROUD of you for graduating from ASU...again!!! Good Job Melissa!!
Post a Comment